Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lace Back!

Hello sweeties,

I am so happy weekend is already here!



 The weather has been windy for the past few weeks but the problem is that even the wind is super warm! We had plenty of celebrations this month and tonight is my fiance's birthday party and this for me is the perfect outfit. What I love about his playsuit is that it's chic, classy and sexy! I am definitely a playsuit girl and I knew I had to have this one in my collection. This is one of the two pieces I received from Lookbook Store and I am so happy with their excellent quality and fit (all petite girls will understand me!):)











I am wearing:
Heels - Dorothy Perkins
Clutch - Primark
Watch - D&G
Bracelet - Born Pretty
Ring - Primark

If you are looking for the perfect night out playsuit then I definitely recommend this one!
Wishing you all an amazing weekend!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar