Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

the slip dress


The last time I wore a slip dress (over a cap-sleeve t-shirt) was on my first day of work as an editorial assistant at Seventeen Magazine in the '90s. But, they are back, and styled right they are quite compelling, as photographer and blogger Hanneli Mustaparta, above, demonstrates in her slinky floral slip by Louis Vuitton. Come Spring 2014, designers like Altuzarra, Rag & Bone and Vera Wang will offer a variety of wearable options, and if you have the body to pull one off, I say why not. That being said, I'd insist on some type of cover up--a leather biker jacket, a chunky cardigan--so you don't look, er, indecent. As for the dresses, Zara has a seductive one that could be test driven at little cost. I also like these more demure options from Jenni Kayne, Topshop and Flynn Skye.

Photo: Collage Vintage

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar