Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kristen Stewart cheating rumors are actually true! This is what went down.....

Wow. At first I dismissed this as just another stupid internet rumor about someone somewhere cheating but this is actually true!

Kristen Stewart has been caught on camera cheating on Robert Patterson with the director of her last movie. Worse then that - the director,  Rupert Sanders - is married - with kids.

How do I know this is true? Because about five minutes ago she released a statement apologising for cheating. Which must be humilating for everyone involved.

“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”

It was followed by a statement from Sanders :

“I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.” 

Incase your wondering where the drunk picture of Snow White came from - this photo was tweeted by Sander's wife! The movie he directed was Snow White and the Huntsmen!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar