Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Steals Under $35

Who doesn’t love a good deal?!  I think the only thing better than getting something at a great price is when you find an item that’s truly versatile & great quality for less.  When I create these collages, I always check the reviews to make sure I’m only showing you the best of the best.  You’d never know that everything featured here is just $35 or less!

I tried to incorporate some transitional pieces because I know most of you have mentioned that you’re exclusively shopping for spring now.  I’ll make more of a shift to focus on the new season beginning next month, including lighter color palettes, spring trends & pretty florals.  I’d love to hear if there’s anything specific you’ve got on your “wish list” so I can tailor my content to fit what you’re shopping for – let me know in the comments below!

affordable outfit ideas

ONE: Cargo Jacket // V-Neck Sweater // Jeans // Blush Bag // Snakeskin Sneakers
TWO: Satin Wrap Dress // Chain Strap Bag // Black Block Heel Pumps
THREE: Square Neck Bodysuit // Necklace // Floral Skirt // Woven Clutch // Heels
FOUR: Denim Jacket // Floral Dress // Baguette Bag // Sneakers
FIVE: Pointelle Sweater // Denim Skirt // Pink Croc Bag // Nude Mules
SIX: Striped Sweater // Distressed Jeans // Saddle Bag // Cognac Booties
SEVEN: Faux Suede Trench // Rust Sweater // Jeans // Bag // Snakeskin Flats
EIGHT: Knot-Front Dress // Tortoise Clutch // Brown Strappy Heels
NINE: Cable Knit Sweater // Belt // Satin Skirt // Croc Bag // Leopard Flats

MORE UNDER $35

The post Steals Under $35 appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar