Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Etude House - #6 Mini Black Face, Layering and swatch


Hi! Just got back to my home town and with me I brought a bad cold.. However, I dived in to my archive and found Etude House - #6 Mini Black Face, which is the polish I'm showing today. Feels like I've showed all my Etude House on a gray base but apparently I like it like that. XD

#6 Mini Black Face is on of the polishes from Etude House's XOXO Minnie In The Nails collection. The polish has black matte minnie/mickey mouse face glitter, larger matte pink hexagons, some middle size matte white hexagons and matte pink/white/black hexagons in a smaller size, all in a clear base. I used 2-3 coats (some dabbing and placement but the black faces where fairly easy to get on the brush). I like the result even though I feel like the next time I'll use this I'll make sure that my nails are as long as possible. I also think I'll use a lighter color next time, the gray looks darker with this combo than usual. What do you think?









Polishes used:
Etude House - #6 Mini Black Face
Nordic Cap - NP24

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar