Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Diddy talks about 'dark depression' in New Year's speech




Diddy reflects on one of his most difficult years so far.

Although many consider 2019 a night of celebration, others have spent New Year's Eve in a state of reflection. One such person was Diddy, who went to Instagram to deliver an emotionally honest speech about her own year-long battle with depression. “2019 was a crazy year,” Diddy begins, addressing her fans and followers. “It was a great year for some of us and for some of us that shit was really, really, really hard. It was a difficult year. I'll tell this to everyone who has had a difficult year, or dealt with heartache or loss or not knowing where they are going, depression… until I was affected. 2019 was the year I sincerely felt I wanted to give up. "
Of course he is referring to the tragic loss of Kim Porter, mother of three of his children. However, Diddy proved to be as tough as anyone, never who let the negative energy overcome him; after all, the man was called love. “But there is one thing: God will not put anything in you that you cannot stand,” he continues. “For a whole year, I went through a state of dark depression. I'm telling you this because there were so many people to help me. To help me get up. ”
"There are so many people dealing with depression," he explains. “No one is immune to that. No matter how much money or success you have. Depression is at an all time historical level. Even I tried it this year. Before we get into 2020 - we need each other. We need to rise. Raise! Whenever you see someone feeling down, lift them! We have to do our part. We will all have good and bad years. But I'm ready for 2020. ”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar