Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Nails:King & Queen of Hearts

A quick nail art tutorial post.
I changed my keyboard for now & i am having a hard time typing because the keys are hard to press & i have light touch so i can't blab as usual..
LOL


This design is not hard to do... believe me,hunnies!
Have I ever lied to you?
*puppy eyes*
LOL

I'll leave the choice of color to you. I just did it with the usual black & white but you can try others like blue & pink or yellow & red or purple & lilac too! It's only now that i thought of but gold & black is one of my favorite color combination!

You just need a dotting tool. As what i said over & over if you don't have a dotting tool then just use bobby pins or even a pen that doesn't have an ink anymore!

Dotting tip:
-The bigger the end of your dotting tool, the bigger the dots will be.
So if you want a small heart then just use a small dotting tool, empty pen end is one of the perfect way to create the smallest dots ever!

Let's get on with the tutorial:

1. Alternate your choice of base colors like how i did mine. I made a lunula again, but if you don't want to then it's fine. Let it dry.


2. Time to make the hearts. Just dip your dotting tool on the polish, make a simple dot then drag it downwards going to the center just like on the picture. Once done, use the other color on the opposite color.


3. You can leave it like this or you can add some blings on the lunula area (if you decided that you want to have a lunula). Clean the edges & don't forget your top coat!


See?
I told you this is quick!


Have a safe weekend,hunnies!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar