Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Spring Sophistication

floral maxi dress

If you’re like me and have a penchant for sophisticated styles but are on a tight budget, take heart!  There are many ways you can find those polished pieces you crave without breaking the bank.  Today I’m sharing two examples with you that are some of my favorite silhouettes for the season – everything under $40!

When Target revamped their in-house brands, I know a lot of you were skeptical (myself included!), but I’ve really come to love the varied options they carry now.  My personal favorites are Who What Wear, which I’m highlighting below, and Universal Thread, which offers more affordable Madewell-inspired styles.  My daughter exclusively wears their high-waisted jeans & I just discovered their v-neck t-shirts – they are great quality & you can get 3 for $20!

Target also just launched a new intimates & sleepwear line, which I couldn’t wait to test out – I picked up these cute pajamas & this soft bralette for lounging around the house in.  Other items that I just added to my cart include this chic jumpsuit, these white jeans, this striped tee & this square neck top (also comes in stripes).  Side note: if you’re looking for a great home buy, this accent rug is amazing!

Who What Wear graciously offered to send me a few pieces to style from their latest collection & this floral dress was a no-brainer!  I mean, where else can you find a dress this gorgeous for this low of a price tag?  This maxi is a true wrap style & it has a hidden snap at the neckline to keep everything in place (did I mention it has pockets?!).  The waist hits a little high, so this would definitely work if you are expecting & would make such a pretty option for maternity photos or a baby shower.

I found this to run true to size, but if you’re on the shorter side, you will likely need to get this hemmed.  I’m 5’8″ and wearing 4 inch heels here, so that should give you an idea of how long this is.  If you’re looking for other options in a similar dark floral, try this wrap dress, this jumpsuit or this midi dress.  More of my favorites from their new arrivals: this floral blouse, this anorak jacket and this basket bag.

Who What Wear Floral Wrap Dress

SugarFix by BaubleBar Earrings

Who What Wear Floral Maxi Dress

round handle straw tote

What I’m wearing:
c/o Who What Wear Maxi Dress, Steve Madden Sandals,
c/o Sugarfix by BaubleBar Earrings, Similar Bag

how to wear wide leg pants

Finding great-fitting pants is always a challenge for me so I couldn’t be happier that wide-leg styles are so on-trend this season.  The drape of these is super-flattering & they hit at just the right spot on the ankle.  I’ve found the key to styling wide-leg silhouettes is to make sure that your waist is well defined.  This means pairing them with a slightly cropped top (or bodysuit, if that’s your thing!), tying your shirt at the waist or tucking it in.  And when it comes to shoes, I’d avoid anything too strappy or clunky – the more you show of your ankle, the longer your legs will look!

Who What Wear Palazzo Pants

button-up linen blouse

how to style wide leg pants

wide leg trousers

What I’m wearing:
Zara Top (similar here, here or here),
c/o Who What Wear Pants (another option here),
TopShop Pumps, Express Bag (similar), Madewell Scarf,
Vintage Earrings (similar), Similar Cuff

MY TARGET PICKS

The post Spring Sophistication appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar